Windows 11 has some system requirements that must be met for the system to run. Microsoft's official system requirements are:
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Minimum 64GB of storage space
- A newer processor from AMD, Intel or Qualcomm
- Intel – 8th Generations i3/i5/i7/i9 or later
- AMD – Ryzen 3rd generation or later + Epyc
- Qualcomm – Snapdragon 850 or later
These are the official system requirements, but if it goes the same way as with previous versions, Windows 11 will most likely run on older model processors as well. The minimum requirements are simply set higher so that Microsoft can guarantee a seamless experience.